Struggling for motivation?
We’ve all been there. Sometimes you just don’t want to get in gear and do the things you need to do. Whether that is going to the gym, cooking healthy food, or something completely unrelated to fitness.
It’s great to have the motivation coming internally, driving you towards your goals; but sometimes, you just need a little help from something inspiring. This inspiration could be from music, stories or movies that motivate and inspire you to be and do more.
Here we are going to list 7 of our favourite inspirational movies, all these films which we can play when we need a little pick-me-up on the motivation front.
We won’t go in to detail; we don’t want to spoil them for you.
Watch these 7 movies and they’re sure to leave you inspired!
1. Forest Gump - always try new things, because you might be great at them. Or not, and that’s ok because you tried.
2. The Bucket List – for that once-in-a-lifetime experience.
3. Pay it forward – because it’s good to share the love.
4. The Pursuit of Happyness – never give up, particularly on yourself.
5. Life of Pi – work through your fears, one by one.
6. Million Dollar Baby – nothing is impossible.
7. Rocky – unleash the power within and own that stair challenge!