Looking for a Yoga Class?
Yoga is a holistic form of exercise that involves gentle
flowing sequences called postures. Each posture opens the muscles and joints in
the body, helping to release any tension while also building your body’s
strength and flexibility. By providing a calm space to connect to the present
moment, yoga is one of the most effective ways to align your body and mind.
Why Choose Yoga?
Whether you enjoy yoga as part of a varied training program or as a singular exercise, the practice can enhance your overall health, wellbeing, and performance. All yoga classes at Genesis Health + Fitness are inclusive of all ages and stages.
The benefits of yoga include:
- Increased strength, muscle tone, and flexibility
- A more settled, focused mind
- Increased focus and mental clarity
- Improved balance and coordination
- Reduced tension in the body
- Injury prevention and reduced recovery time
Types of Yoga
Yoga offers a diverse range of practices, meaning there’s something for everybody.. Across the Genesis Health + Fitness network, you’ll find:
- Hatha Yoga
A physical practice involving posture sequences and breath work. A great entry-level class.
- Vinyasa Yoga
A dynamic practice with flowing posture sequences and breath work.
- Iyengar Yoga
An alignment-focused practice involving longer holds and breath control.
- Ashtanga Yoga
A vigorous practice that involves set sequences and breath linked to movement.
- Hot Yoga
Yoga practice held in specially heated studios. Helps to increase blood flow and detoxification.
Ready to get aligned? Find a gym to locate your nearest yoga class or complete the form below for a free session!
Free Yoga Class Pass
Do you want to try yoga? We offer a free class to first-time, new members.
Enter your details and we’ll be in touch to connect you to a suitable yoga class.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for first-time members only, 18 years and older who live or work locally.
- Pass valid for 1 free yoga class at your selected Genesis Health + Fitness club.
- Photo ID required for entry.
- 1 trial pass per person in a 6-month period.
- Genesis Health + Fitness may contact you for marketing purposes after your class (includes email, SMS, telephone or such other means)
- Trial pass to be activated during staffed hours