Experience the benefits of Yoga
Yoga is one of the most effective ways to align your body and mind
Yoga is a form of exercise that goes beyond just physical movement and offers something for everyone with its diverse practices. It
is a holistic practice integrating the body, mind, and spirit. Through a series of gentle, flowing sequences called postures, yoga helps to bring a sense of balance and harmony to the body. Each posture is designed to open the muscles and joints in the body, allowing for greater mobility and flexibility.
We provide a complimentary yoga class for first-time, new attendees.
Claim your Free Pass
Why Choose Yoga?
Whether you incorporate yoga into an exercise program or prefer it as a standalone practice, it can significantly enhance your overall health, well-being, and performance. At Genesis Health + Fitness, all of our yoga classes are designed to be inclusive of individuals of all ages and stages of life.
The benefits of yoga include:
- Increased strength, muscle tone, and flexibility
- A more settled, focused mind
- Increased focus and mental clarity
- Improved balance and coordination
- Reduced tension in the body
- Injury prevention and reduced recovery time
Types of Yoga
- Hatha Yoga: A physical practice involving posture sequences and breath work. A great entry-level class.
- Vinyasa Yoga: A dynamic practice with flowing posture sequences and breath work.
- Iyengar Yoga: An alignment-focused practice involving longer holds and breath control.
- Ashtanga Yoga: A vigorous practice that involves set sequences and breath linked to movement.
- Hot Yoga: Yoga practice is held in specially heated studios. Helps to increase blood flow and detoxification.
Discover the perfect yoga class
To claim your free yoga class, please submit your information below.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for first-time attendees only, 18 years and older who live or work locally.
- Pass valid for 1 free yoga class at your selected Genesis Health + Fitness club.
- A photo ID is required for entry.
- 1 trial pass per person in a 6-month period.
Health + Fitness may contact you for marketing purposes after your
class (includes email, SMS, telephone or such other means)
- Trial pass to be activated during staffed hours