Are you looking to boost your health and fitness in 2016?
The 2015 #2 Genesis Fitness Your New Beginning Male Winner, Fili Galumalemana achieved a remarkable result during last year’s 12 week challenge. Fili lost 29kgs and lost 22.91% of his body weight. During the challenge Fili worked closely with his Personal Trainer, Sami Petzke
Here are 10 tips from Sami to inspire you to a better 2016.
1. Keeping hydrated - this will help with everything
2. Track your food - it's easy to forget an extra snack here and then and before you know you have consumed extra calories
3. Believe in yourself - keeping a positive mindset will push you to the end of the challenge
4. Get into a group fitness class - instructors will keep you motivated and help burn lots of calories!
5. Set small goals each week to achieve to keep you motivated.
6. Meal preparation - do a big cook up once a week so you don't have to cook during the week when your tired & hungry
7. Always keep a healthy snack on you just in case (an apple or tin of tuna is a great choice)
8. Be honest with yourself and your trainer (we know if you’re lying)
9. Don't be afraid to ask for help everyone at your club is ready to help you
10. Focus on your own journey and the reason why you joined the challenge - take each day as it comes and try to be the best you can be everyday!
The next Your New Beginning Challenge starts February 8th . To find out more go to yournewbeginning.com.au or register today for Early Bird offer (available until Jan 26th) at genesisfitness.com.au/ynb