Podcasts are a great media. You can listen to them while doing other things such as cooking, commuting, or working out. This gives them a huge advantage over reading or watching, which requires all your attention.
Here are seven of the best inspiring podcasts that can improve your life:
1. Happier with Gretchen Rubin - Gretchen Rubin is a multi-best-selling author who writes about how to be happy. What else do we want, other than to be happy?
2. Inspire Nation - Inspire Nation features top experts’ best tips on motivation and living an inspiring life.
3. The School of Greatness - Lewis Howes shares inspiring stories from people around the world who have achieved great things.
4. The Tim Ferriss Show - Best-selling author Tim Ferriss interviews world leading experts in various fields. Billionaires, star athletes, coaches, and people who are genuinely changing the world.
5. On Being - Explore the meaningful questions of life, and think deeply about what it means to live an inspirational life.
6. TED Radio Hour - TED are famous for their 10-minute inspirational talks from world leading experts. This is their radio show highlighting such top experts.
7. The Minimalists Podcast - The Minimalists teach you how to be fulfilled with less. How to enjoy the moment and be present, rather than looking for possessions to generate happiness.