Move it Genesis members!
We’ve partnered with Sport Australia to give you 30 workouts recommended by our PTs to help you Find Your 30.
Whether you like to walk, run, cycle or lift weights, some physical activity is better than no physical activity. The below workout library has a range of options from gym workouts to exercises you can do at home with limited or no equipment. 30 minutes is all it takes!
1. Full Body Strength Workout - Jo from Genesis Lawnton, QLD
2. Dumbbell Workout - Lisa from Genesis Cooks Hill, NSW
3. Leg Strengthening Workout - Nikki from Genesis Ringwood, VIC
4. Airdyne Air Bike Sprints - Josh from Genesis Maitland, NSW
5. HIIT Circuit - Sam from Genesis Wantirna, VIC
6. Arm Strength Workout - Ryan from Genesis Cairns, QLD
7. Abs, Bums and Tums - Tara from Genesis Redlynch, VIC
8. Pin-Loaded Weights Workout - Ryan from Aquarena (Belgravia Leisure), VIC
9. Treadmill Sprints - Laura from Genesis Wantirna, VIC
10. Cross Trainer Workout - Tom from Genesis Annandale, QLD
11. Yoga - Alicia from Genesis Windsor, QLD
12. Functional Training Workout - Lisa from Genesis Rutherford, NSW
13. R30 Cycle Workout - Tarnia from Genesis Morayfield, QLD
14. Personal Training Session - Jack from Genesis Windsor, QLD
15. Upper Body Strength Workout - Jordan from Genesis Caulfield, VIC
16. Core Workout - Andrew from Loftus Recreation Centre (Belgravia Leisure), WA
17. Family Bike Ride - Tracey from Genesis Rutherford, NSW
18. Coaching Zone Strong Workout - Cass from Genesis Redlynch, QLD
19. Group Fitness Workout - Jody from Genesis Warners Bay, NSW
20. Rower Sprints - Tim and Sophie from Genesis Cairns, QLD
21. Obstacle Course with the Kids - John from Genesis Mayfield, NSW
22. Bike Cardio Workout - Hayden from Genesis Toormina, NSW
23. Commando Super Session - Coaching Zone Newcastle, NSW
24. Coaching Zone Energise Workout - Deona from Genesis Morayfield, QLD
25. Tabata Workout - Kate from Genesis Ballarat, VIC
26. Strength Training Workout - Josh from Genesis Lawnton
27. 3 x 10min walks around stairs at work - Maxine from Genesis Kelmscott, WA
28. Playing tag with the kids outside - Danny from Genesis Byford, WA
29. Walk to work/around the block - Josh from Genesis Belmont, WA
30. Triathlon Workout - Rachel from Genesis Warners Bay
No a current Genesis member? For a limited time only, you can Find YOUR 30 at your Genesis Health + Fitness club with 30 days of unlimited group exercise or gym access for $30*.
Get in quick – this offer ends 31 March 2020!
Finding your 30 minutes of physical activity a day can lead to a happier and healthier lifestyle for you and your family. Here’s why:
Exercise training can increase brain size and improve memory - reducing the risk of dementia.
Heart and Lung Health
Physical activity strengthens your heart and improves lung function – reducing your risk of coronary heart disease and heart attack.
Regular physical activity reduces the risk of depression and has a range of benefits for mental health.
Physical activity increases bone mineral density – important for bone strength; reducing risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
Organised physical activity creates opportunities for meeting new people and socialising.
Physical activity, as a form of active transport, reduces our carbon foot print.