We hope you've been keeping safe and looking after yourself during these unprecedented times. We've certainly missed inspiring people to keep moving and we have been working hard to see how we can best support you and keep you moving during lockdown.
COVID-19 shutdowns present a real challenge to us all, whether it’s mentally, financially, or physically. It’s easy to get in a rut and become unaware how to make a positive change and many of us are in that space right now.
That’s why we've started this challenge - the 28 day Movement Matters challenge. It’s a challenge to kick start a mental or physical change for thousands of our community members.
For only $28 - that's just a $1 a day, you'll not only feel better for doing something for you, but you could also win $2800!
• The chance to win $2800 in prize money
• Initial consult with one of our qualified team members
• Goal setting and a personalized program
• Access to our online group fitness classes
• Access to our closed Facebook community page where additional workouts, information, and recipes will be shared for inspiration and guidance.
• Measurements, Before & After photos (optional)
• Further support through our premium package with weekly one on one consults & group PT for more support (optional)
• Most importantly, you get to come out of lockdown feeling amazing!
The challenge runs for 28 days, and you can start online on any of these dates:
With the challenge sponsored by another proud local business, Drayton’s Construction, you have the chance to win $2800! The prize is split into two parts, which can be won by separate participants or the same participant.
Part 1: $1400 will be awarded to the winner of the best body transformation - for this prize, photos and measurements are essential and without these you are not eligible for this part of the prize. Judge’s decision is based on the biggest change.
Part 2: $1400 will be awarded for the best transformation story - tell us your story in a minimum 200 words about why you chose to do this challenge and what you achieved. Judge’s decision is based on a number of factors around the mental and physical change that the participant felt.
Judging will take place on Tuesday 19 October and the judge's decision is final.
The challenge still continues but you can continue your training at your local Genesis club or continue at home until you are comfortable!
Simply click on the link below to sign up! One of our qualified team members will contact you to get started and schedule your first consult.