We are looking for passionate people who want to work in a safe and fun environment for the fastest growing fitness clubs in Australia.
Applicants need to be able to deliver high quality instructions and safe swimming lesions to their classes.
To have a complete knowledge and understanding of all aspects of teaching swimming, water safety and ensuring the safety and enjoyment of participant in all classes at all times.
Applicants need to be able to work in a group environment and independent with small children and adults. Plan & learn swim classes prior to delivery, work within the structure of the program timetable and provide supply and relevant information to clients.
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Current Austswim Certificate - Swimming& Water Safety.
• Current First Aid Certifiate (workplace Level 2).
• Current CPR Certificate.
• Previous experience in the aquatics industry.
• Austswim Certificate – Infant & People with Disabilities.
• Level 1 Australian Swimming Coaching Qualification.