It can be hard to start up your own PT studio, especially when you are fresh out of PT School and need to build up a client basis first. Jumping straight into signing a lease on a space, taking out a large loan and then working day and night to build up a client base just to pay the bills can be exhausting and frustrating, not to mention expensive!
At Genesis Fitness we believe that creating an outstanding and profitable Personal Training Business starts with the right education and guidance, where you develop skills that help you build and run your business without burning out. That's why we offer a 12 week intensive business building program to all Personal Trainers who come on board with us to run their own business inside Genesis Fitness.
As a Personal Trainer with Genesis, we provide you with:
- High quality equipment and the space to train your clients
- Qualified leads that you can turn into paying clients
- Industry specific education and workshops to increase your knowledge
- Business support systems to simplify the administration side of your business
We have an ongoing demand for Personal Trainers in our club, and we are looking for Trainers with a strong work ethic who are passionate about training our members to get awesome results.
Working with Genesis Fitness Clubs will provide you with a great opportunity to build your business, increase your skills and work in a fun vibrant environment. Genesis is growing quickly and opportunities to move into management positions are available for our top PT's.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Certificate III in Fitness (or equivalent)
- Certificate IV in Personal Training (or equivalent)
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Australian Registration
- Working with children check
- Relevant insurances